- Cannabidiol or CBD stays in your system for about 3-5 days being effective only 3-4 hours.
- Inhaling or vaping CBD provides a rapid and efficient way to deliver active substance from the lungs to the brain.
- As cannabidiol is used in the form of CBD oil (a combination of cannabidiol extract and carrier oil), the oil (actually the number of fat molecules in it) determines how fast CBD “works”.
- CBD’S Bioavailability (ability to have an active effect) refers to the amount and rate of CBD that the body can process not only take in.
How long does CBD stay in your system?
For someone ailing, they wish the CBD will last longer in their system so that the sickening symptoms of their illness will stay away for a longer period. Unfortunately, there is no specific answer to this question. As the effects of CBD after taking it in, are variable and depends on the next factors:
- The frequency at which one uses it;
- How potent it is (high-potency hemp-oil dose is 14.8 mg/d);
- The way it has been consumed;
- The genetic makeup of the consumer.
Some people are wary of the fact that CBD will fail them in a drug test. The point is drug tests are usually after THC which is another constituent of the marijuana plant. Therefore, consumers need to ensure they procure their products from reputable sources that sell pure CBD. Here are what some comments regarding CBD and drug tests from the community.